Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Adair & Myers, P.L.L.C.
Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77098 United States
Paid time off, health, dental, and vision insurance, short-term disability, and 401(k)
Legal assistant/paralegal needed to assist three attorneys, including the firm’s majority owner, at mid-sized firm in the Greenway Plaza area. Adair & Myers, PLLC practices in diverse areas of law including commercial litigation, business transactions and formations, oil, gas and mineral leases, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, family law, and bankruptcy.
Education, training, experience:
. The ideal candidate must:
• Demonstrate good tenure in previous positions;
• Be a motivated team player;
• Be adaptable to changing priorities and work assignments;
• Possess at least 5 years of trial litigation experience;
• Demonstrate outstanding organizational skills;
• Have the ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks and to consistently meet stated deadlines;
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Have knowledge of local, state, and federal rules;
• Be proficient in e-filing; and
• Show discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive or confidential information.
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit their resumes, along with references and salary requirements, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without a complete resume and salary requirements will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Terms & Conditions