Job Seeker Home
Greenway Plaza Area Law Firm
Houston, TX 77098 United States
Paid time off, short-term disability insurance, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k
Legal assistant/paralegal needed to assist three attorneys, including two litigators and the firm’s majority owner, at mid-sized firm in the Greenway Plaza area. Our firm practices in diverse areas of law including commercial litigation, business transactions and formations, oil, gas and mineral leases, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, family law, and bankruptcy.
Education, training, experience:
The ideal candidate must:
• Be a motivated team player;
• Be adaptable to changing priorities and work assignments;
• Possess at least 5 years of trial litigation experience;
• Demonstrate outstanding organizational skills;
• Have the ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks and to consistently meet stated deadlines;
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Have knowledge of local, state, and federal rules;
• Be proficient in e-filing; and
• Show discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive or confidential information.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must have strong computer skills and proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products. Knowledge of PCLaw, Time Matters, and Westlaw Form Builder will be helpful, but are not required.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions